Weigh Feeder Indicator
The D2 Weigh Feeder Controller is a compact and rugged instrument specifically designed to operate under tough operating conditions normally occurred in conveyor belt installations. It is very simple to use, and is very user friendly.
It has many user selectable options, so that it can be used for any application, for any capacity, simply by selecting the desired units and full scales. The alarms can also be set by user at desired values, which activate a relay, whose contacts can be used for further annunciator or motor control actions.
The most important feature of this weigh feeder controller is that this set of 2 compact panels (Belt Weigher Indicator & Motor Control Panel) display the flow rate, totalized flow and the set flow rate, as well as control the flow rate locally. Of course, if required, the flow control panel can also be fixed at a remote location (say a control room). Also, in case of any fault in the belt weighter indicator, the same can be disconnected from the motor control panel, while still keeping the conveyor operational in manual mode!. Some of its salient features are
• Full Software Calibration
• Stainless steel weatherproof housing
• User selectable units for flow rate (tph or kg/s)
• User selectable units for total flow (kg or t)
• Provision for High Weight, Low Flow & Out of Range Alarms
• Provision for 4-20 mA or 0–5/10 VDC output, proportional to flow rate
• Provision for Remote Display and/or Control