The L1 Indicator is a high performance and rugged instrument designed for any type of Load Testing Machine application, to operate under any type of conditions. It is very simple to use and operate, and is very user friendly.
It measures the Force in compression (positive values) as well as tension (negative values). Similarly, the Position display is of incremental type, so that the reference zero position is of floating type, and any value relative to that position is displayed (positive in one direction and negative in opposite direction).
Apart from showing direct Force and Position values on its dual displays, it has got many other features such as
- Full software calibration
- Flashing Displays when value crosses 90% of Full Scale
- Peak Force and Spring Rate displays (optional)
- Provision for battery back-up (optional)
- Provision for pre-calibration of up to 5 load cells (optional)
- Provision for set points for control in motorized applications (open collector outputs only â€“ optional)
- Data collection of up to 10 steps at a time, with preset step width, with force or position as the base parameter
- Provision for RS232 output of the data, with option for selecting either continuous data transmission or transmission of collected data
- We offer a comprehensive range of LTM Indicator. These can be custom made as per requirements of the clients. Its characteristics are listed below
Easy to operate